This website is owned and operated by us, Whitbread Group PLC ("Whitbread"), whose registered address is at Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU5 5XE. The restaurant table reservation service (the “System”) is provided by Whitbread and its third party provider, Zonal Retail Data Systems. Click here to contact us.
The information on this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general guidance on Whitbread restaurants. While we have made reasonable efforts to ensure the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, all information is provided without any guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of performance, satisfactory quality or fitness for any purpose, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permissible under English law. We do not accept any liability to you, whether in contract or in negligence, for any damage, loss or expense you may incur as a result of any action or omission made in reliance on or as a result of the information contained on this website. You accept full responsibility for its access and/or use.
This website, including, but not limited to, text, content, photographs, video, audio, graphics, menus, news items, competitions, prize draws, location and any other materials is protected by registered and/or unregistered copyright, database rights, patents, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, and all applications for such rights, anywhere in the world) that either belong to or are licensed to us. Any individual article, report and other element making up the site may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this website. You acquire no proprietary interest in our website, its material or content and may not use them in any way except as expressly permitted by these terms.
You agree and accept that all costs of and associated with all necessary servicing, repair or correction of your computer arising out of this website shall be your responsibility and we shall not have any liability for any such costs.
Whitbread keeps your personal data safe and secure. Full details about how we use your data are set out in our Privacy Notice (click link for further details). Similar to other commercial websites, this website and the System utilises a standard technology called cookies and web server logs to collect information about how the website and/or the System is used and how to improve them. Further details can be found in our Cookie Notice.
We maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted. Any transmission between your device and our website is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. You are responsible for ensuring that all personal data supplied by you to us is accurate and kept up to date. You must treat your password information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any other person.
Booking a table with us
The System allows you to reserve a table for a meal (a "Reservation") at certain restaurants owned by us or our affiliates ("Restaurants"). Access to the System is provided to you through this website or the websites of third party providers who provide table reservation services ("Reservation Providers").
You may only make a Reservation through the System if you are at least 18 years old and otherwise have legal capacity to do so.
By using the System you are deemed to have accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them.
In addition to these terms, your use of a Restaurant or Reservation Provider website and the other services and products provided by us, our Restaurants, or Reservation Providers, may also be subject to any additional terms and conditions applied by us, our Restaurants or the Reservation Provider from time to time. Those terms will be in addition to, and therefore not a replacement for, these terms. Please ensure that you read such additional terms and conditions before using the websites and/or purchasing the services and products provided by us or our Restaurants.
When you use the System to make a Reservation at a Restaurant you are making an offer to us to accept your Reservation. Your Reservation is not complete and legally binding on us until such time as you have received a confirmatory email accepting your Reservation.
You may cancel a Reservation at any point in time before the Reservation is due to take place by using the hypertext link in the confirmation email or by contacting the Restaurant directly. Contact details for our Restaurants are set out in the "Contact Us" section below. Please ensure that you arrive in plenty of time and bring a copy of your email Reservation confirmation.
We also reserve the right to contact you via telephone or email in advance of your booking, to re-confirm the details and offer you additional services such as pre-ordering of meals and/or drinks and ensuring we have captured any special requests.
We reserve the right to cancel a Reservation, but this of course will be without any liability to you. We have, at any time for any reason without prior notification to you, the right to terminate or restrict, suspend or terminate your access to any or all of the System if we believe that you are misusing the System or if you are in breach of these terms.
We reserve the right to ‘No Show’ your reservation if you fail to attend your booked time within a reasonable duration, typically 20-30 minutes, without any prior notice. Please inform us in advance via telephone if you are expecting to arrive later than your booked time.
You must make sure that all the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
Making a Reservation at a Restaurant means you have to pay the Restaurant when you attend the Restaurant for your Reservation unless you make alternative arrangements directly with the Restaurant. If you as the booker are not paying for all guests, guests are individually responsible for paying for their own goods and services (meals and drinks etc).
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to honour a Reservation where such failure is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control (an "Event Outside Our Control").
If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects our ability to honour a Reservation we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you.
Should you choose to download content and/or material from the website ("Downloads"), you must do so in accordance with these Terms.
Such Download is permitted on a non-exclusive, non transferable, non sub-licensable, worldwide basis provided:
you use any Download solely for those purposes authorised by Whitbread and the relevant Restaurant (a "Permitted Work");
you must not use, sell, resell, lend, let, distribute or pursue any other income generating activity with such Download on its own separately from any Permitted Work; and you shall, in downloading or making print copies of such Download, retain on such Download and/or print copies all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such notices.
You do not have the right to edit, modify or alter any Download.
Our Obligation to You
Our website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain this website in a fully operating condition, but we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. We reserve the right to restrict or suspend your access of this website at any time without notice for security, general administration, maintenance or any other reason. We will inform you of such action if reasonably possible.
We may provide links to other web sites or resources. We are not responsible for these and we do not endorse their content. If you choose to follow any of these links you are leaving this website.
In order to maintain the integrity of this website we reserve the right to forward contact details to our ISP and, where requested to do so, to the Police or other regulatory authorities. We may also forward contact details to any third party where a complaint arises concerning your access of this website and where that use is deemed by us to be inconsistent with these Terms.
Your Obligation To Us
You agree that you will only use this website in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use this website to create and transmit any material which is fraudulent, defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing nature, or which may, in our judgment, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person, or post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or take any other action that would change or destroy any programs forming part of this website.
You are responsible for obtaining the equipment and paying all telephone charges necessary to access and use this website. You are responsible for making your own back-up arrangements.
You agree not to use this website or the services made available to you on or via this website such that you cause the whole or part of this website or such services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or is in any way impaired.
You accept responsibility and liability for the completeness and accuracy of any communication you send to us and we will not be liable for any consequences of any incomplete or incorrect communication.
These Terms may be amended by us from time to time. They may also be extended to include other terms applicable to specific products or services offered by us from time to time.
Limitation of Liability
We make no warranty as to the suitability or otherwise of computer equipment or peripherals or telecommunications services you use for accessing this website, which is your sole responsibility, nor do we warrant that the site is free of errors or viruses, worms, cancelbots or "Trojan horses". We shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such failures or destructive features.
You acknowledge that our obligations and liabilities in respect of the services provided and the information made available on this website are exhaustively defined in these Terms. You agree that our express obligations and warranties made in these Terms are in lieu of and to the exclusion (to the fullest extent permitted by law) of any other warranty, condition, term or undertaking of any kind.
You acknowledge that this website is provided only on the basis set out in these Terms. Your uninterrupted access of this website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this website. We do not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any inability to access use this website whatsoever.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms and to the maximum extent permissible by law, we will not be liable (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused even if we have been advised of their possibility
We accept liability without limit for fraud or for death or injury to the extent it results from our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents in the course of their engagement here under
Governing Laws and Regulations
This website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of this website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access this website.
Anything contained in this website may only be appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in the jurisdiction of England and Wales. Those who access this website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations of England and Wales. You should obtain legal advice in cases of doubt. These Terms are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising hereunder. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our employees, representatives, and agents, harmless against any claim, suit, action, or other proceeding brought against any of us, our employees, representatives, or agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against us, our employees, representatives, suppliers, or agents is based on or arises in connection with:
your access and/or use of this website;
any breach by you of these Terms;
a claim that this website or any part of it as a result of your access:
infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, or
is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party;
any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, this website by you; or
any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein.
We may terminate these Terms, including without limitation any right granted in relation to Downloads and your right to access and use this website and its content and materials at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice.
Where notified of a termination, you shall immediately destroy all materials, and copies thereof, obtained from this website and your password.
Changes To The Website
You accept that we have the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of this website and/or the System at any time without notice at our sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in you being unable to access this website and/or the System.
If you have any query in respect of these Terms or have an issue or query relating to a specific Restaurant or Reservation (including cancellations), please click here to contact us
2 for £8.99 Main Meals
1. This offer entitles the holder to 2 main meals for £8.99 from our Daytime Value Menu.
2. This offer is available on orders placed and paid for between 12pm – 6pm Monday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays, Christmas Day and Boxing Day. If an odd number of mains are ordered, the mains with the lowest standard menu price will be included in the deal.
3. Starters, desserts and drinks are not included in the price.
4. Only one discount per party (max party size of 6).
5. The discount is void if sold on and is non-transferable.
6. There is no cash alternative and this offer cannot be used with any other offer, discount, promotion or Whitbread Privilege Card Scheme, however it can be used with Bonus Club points based vouchers but not Bonus Club celebratory offers or promotions (such as birthday or anniversary vouchers).
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time and without prior notice and their decision shall be final. The promotion is non-transferable.
2 for £2.50 Desserts
2 for £2.50 Desserts include Warm Chocolate Brownie, Caramel Apple Betty, Profiteroles and Ice Cream only.
This menu is not available on Offers, vouchers, discounts or promotions (including Whitbread discount) cannot be used in conjunction with this menu.
This menu is available for a limited period only and is subject to availability. We may occasionally sell out of some of the more popular dishes. If we do, we’ll do our very best to offer you the nearest alternative.
Menu descriptions may not list every individual ingredient. Customers concerned about the presence of nuts, seeds or other allergens in our food are welcome to ask a member of staff for assistance when choosing their meal.
Prices are inclusive of VAT. All cash tips are retained by your server. Credit card tips will be processed by the payroll department and paid to your server after deduction of Income Tax and National Insurance contributions ony. No other deductions will apply.
At participating restaurants only.
Kids eat free breakfast
This offer applies to Brewers Fayre restaurants situated next to Premier Inn hotels
Free breakfast for two children aged 15 and under when purchasing a £9.50 breakfast. This offer is available daily until 10.30am.
This offer applies to Brewers Fayre restaurants not situated next to Premier Inn hotels
One child aged 10 or under eats free only when one adult purchases an Ultimate Cooked Breakfast Meal Deal or Ultimate Vegetarian Breakfast Meal Deal. This offer is available everyday 7.00am until 10.30am. The choice of kids breakfast is a Cooked Breakfast, a Vegetarian Cooked Breakfast, eggs on toast, Continental Breakfast, baked beans on toast or a 3 egg omelette.This offer is available daily until 10.30am.
Brewers Fayre 2019 Big Summer Giveaway Terms
1. 1.1 By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
2. 1.2 The competition is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over at the date on which they enter the competition, except for employees of the promoter, its group companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with this competition and any member of their respective immediate families.
2. HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
1. 2.1 To enter the competition:
1. (a) visit any Brewers Fayre restaurant in Great Britain between 28 June 2019 and 30 August 2019 and purchase at least one main meal from any menu (excluding the Premier Inn meal deal menu) and with each bill you will receive one voucher containing a unique code;
2. (b) visit www.brewersbigsummergiveaway.co.uk and enter your name, email address, telephone number and unique code before midnight BST on 30 August 2019 to Brewers Fayre buy one get one free mains voucher or one of our weekly £1,000 cash prizes and to be entered into our grand prize draw to win a £10,000 big cash prize.
2. 2.2 Each voucher is valid for one entry into the competition. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that an individual can earn during the competition period however only one voucher will be awarded for each bill issued for a meal regardless of the number of main meals purchased. [If a group dining together wishes to split their bill, they will need to nominate which guest receives the competition voucher]
3. PRIZE VOUCHERS
1. 3.1 There are 1,000,000 Brewers Fayre buy one get one free mains vouchers to be won, valid on qualifying items from the main Brewers Fayre menu.
2. 3.2 Brewers Fayre prize vouchers must be used by 13 September 2019. Prize vouchers cannot be used during the same visit during which a guest has been received the unique code which is linked to that prize voucher. Please see https://www.brewersfayre.co.uk/termsandconditions for the terms and conditions of use of each type of Brewers Fayre prize voucher.
4. WEEKLY PRIZE DRAW
4.1 There is one £1,000 cash prize to be won each week. The weekly cash prize will be randomly awarded within the game mechanic to a guest entering the competition, each week between 5 July and 30 August from all eligible entries.
4.2 Date of Entry Date of draw
4.2.1 Between 28 June and midnight 5 July Between 28 June and midnight 5 July
4.2.1 Between 5 July and midnight 12 July Between 5 July and midnight 12 July
4.2.3 Between 12 July and midnight 19 July Between 12 July and midnight 19 July
4.2.4 Between 19 July and midnight 26 July Between 19 July and midnight 26 July
4.2.5 Between 26 July and midnight 2 August Between 26 July and midnight 2 August
4.2.6 Between 2 August and midnight 9 August Between 2 August and midnight 9 August
4.2.7 Between 9 August and midnight 16 August Between 9 August and midnight 16 August
4.2.8 Between 16 August and midnight 23 August Between 16 August and midnight 23 August
4.2.9 Between 23 August and midnight 30 August Between 23 August and midnight 30 August
5. BIG CASH PRIZE DRAW
The £10,000 big cash draw will be randomly drawn by a computer on 5 September 2019 from all eligible entries received by midnight on 31 August.
1. 6.1 Winners will be contacted by the promoter using the email address they provided when entering the competition.
2. 6.2 In the event that the promoter is unable to contact the winner of one of the £1,000 weekly cash prizes or the £10,000 big cash prize within 7 working days of the relevant draw, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner selected randomly by computer from all remaining eligible entries.
3. 6.3 Brewers Fayre BOGOF mains prize vouchers will be emailed to winners. Each £1,000 cash prize will be transferred by BACS to winners. A cheque for the £10,000 big cash prize will be presented to the winner at their local Brewers Fayre on a date to be arranged with the winner.
4. 6.4 There is no cash alternative available for the Brewers Fayre BOGOF mains prize vouchers. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be resold. The promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded to the winner.
5. 6.5 The winners of the weekly cash prizes and the big cash prize each agree to participate in reasonable publicity as may be required by the promoter in respect of the competition. The promoter reserves the right to publish each winner's name, photograph and county on its website, Facebook page or Twitter account or to publicise the prize-giving presentation within a year of the closing date.
6. 6.6 The name and county of the winners of the weekly cash prizes and the big cash prize will be available on request by emailing www.brewersfayre.co.uk/contact.html within 30 days of the closing date.
7. 6.7 No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted and no bulk entries.
8. 6.8 All costs and expenses not included within the prizes are the responsibility of the winner(s).
9. 6.9 The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to:
10. 6.9.1 Verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence);
11. 6.9.2 Disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the competition or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions;
12. 6.9.3 Disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf; and
13. 6.9.4 Disqualify any participant posting an entry or a comment to any of the promoter’s social media platforms (including Facebook and Twitter) that is, in the promoter's opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other participants or directly aimed at the promoter, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
If the promoter fails to comply with these terms and conditions, the promoter is responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of the promoter's breach of these terms and conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of the promoter's breach or if they were contemplated by you and the promoter at the time that you entered the competition.
1. 8.1 Any decision of the promoter in respect of the competition is final. For questions regarding the competition, please contact us at www.brewersfayre.co.uk/contact.html.
2. 8.2 The promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
4. 8.4 Any images are an illustrative example and do not show the exact prize(s).
5. 8.5 The competition and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law.
6. 8.6 As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, including the clause above, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
7. 8.7 You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the competition and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you live in Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the competition and these terms and conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts.
8. 8.8 The promoter is Whitbread Group PLC, a company registered in England with company number 0029423 whose registered office is at Whitbread Court, Houghton Hill Business Park, Porz Avenue, Dunstable, LU5 5XE. You can contact us at www.brewersfayre.co.uk/contact.html