This website is owned and operated by us, Whitbread Group PLC ("Whitbread"), whose registered address is at Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU5 5XE. The restaurant table reservation service (the “System”) is provided by Whitbread and its third-party provider, Zonal Retail Data Systems. Click here to contact us.
The information on this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general guidance on Whitbread restaurants. While we have made reasonable efforts to ensure the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, all information is provided without any guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of performance, satisfactory quality or fitness for any purpose, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permissible under English law. We do not accept any liability to you, whether in contract or in negligence, for any damage, loss or expense you may incur as a result of any action or omission made in reliance on or as a result of the information contained on this website. You accept full responsibility for its access and/or use.
This website, including, but not limited to, text, content, photographs, video, audio, graphics, menus, news items, competitions, prize draws, location and any other materials is protected by registered and/or unregistered copyright, database rights, patents, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, and all applications for such rights, anywhere in the world) that either belong to or are licensed to us. Any individual article, report and other element making up the site may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this website. You acquire no proprietary interest in our website, its material or content and may not use them in any way except as expressly permitted by these terms.
You agree and accept that all costs of and associated with all necessary servicing, repair or correction of your computer arising out of this website shall be your responsibility and we shall not have any liability for any such costs.
Whitbread keeps your personal data safe and secure. Full details about how we use your data are set out in our Privacy Notice (click the link for further details). Similar to other commercial websites, this website and the System utilises a standard technology called cookies and web server logs to collect information about how the website and/or the System is used and how to improve them. Further details can be found in our Cookie Notice.
We maintain the highest standards of security, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted. Any transmission between your device and our website is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. You are responsible for ensuring that all personal data supplied by you to us is accurate and kept up to date. You must treat your password information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any other person.
Booking a table with us
The System allows you to reserve a table for a meal (a "Reservation") at certain restaurants owned by us or our affiliates ("Restaurants"). Access to the System is provided to you through this website or the websites of third-party providers who provide table reservation services ("Reservation Providers").
You may only make a Reservation through the System if you are at least 18 years old and otherwise have the legal capacity to do so.
By using the System you are deemed to have accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them.
In addition to these terms, your use of a Restaurant or Reservation Provider website and the other services and products provided by us, our Restaurants, or Reservation Providers, may also be subject to any additional terms and conditions applied by us, our Restaurants or the Reservation Provider from time to time. Those terms will be in addition to, and therefore not a replacement for, these terms. Please ensure that you read such additional terms and conditions before using the websites and/or purchasing the services and products provided by us or our Restaurants.
When you use the System to make a Reservation at a Restaurant you are making an offer to us to accept your Reservation. Your Reservation is not complete and legally binding on us until such time as you have received a confirmatory email accepting your Reservation.
You may cancel a Reservation at any point in time before the Reservation is due to take place by using the hypertext link in the confirmation email or by contacting the Restaurant directly. Contact details for our Restaurants are set out in the "Contact Us" section below. Please ensure that you arrive in plenty of time and bring a copy of your email Reservation confirmation.
We also reserve the right to contact you via telephone or email in advance of your booking, to re-confirm the details and offer you additional services such as pre-ordering of meals and/or drinks and ensuring we have captured any special requests.
We reserve the right to cancel a Reservation, but this, of course, will be without any liability to you. We have, at any time for any reason without prior notification to you, the right to terminate or restrict, suspend or terminate your access to any or all of the System if we believe that you are misusing the System or if you are in breach of these terms.
We reserve the right to ‘No Show’ your reservation if you fail to attend your booked time within a reasonable duration, typically 20-30 minutes, without any prior notice. Please inform us in advance via telephone if you are expecting to arrive later than your booked time.
You must make sure that all the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
Making a Reservation at a Restaurant means you have to pay the Restaurant when you attend the Restaurant for your Reservation unless you make alternative arrangements directly with the Restaurant. If you as the booker are not paying for all guests, guests are individually responsible for paying for their own goods and services (meals and drinks etc).
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to honour a Reservation where such failure is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control (an "Event Outside Our Control").
If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects our ability to honour a Reservation we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you.
Should you choose to download content and/or material from the website ("Downloads"), you must do so in accordance with these Terms.
Such Download is permitted on a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non sub-licensable, worldwide basis provided:
you use any Download solely for those purposes authorised by Whitbread and the relevant Restaurant (a "Permitted Work");
you must not use, sell, resell, lend, let, distribute or pursue any other income generating activity with such Download on its own separately from any Permitted Work; and you shall, in downloading or making print copies of such Download, retain on such Download and/or print copies all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such notices.
You do not have the right to edit, modify or alter any Download.
Our Obligation to You
Our website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain this website in a fully operating condition, but we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. We reserve the right to restrict or suspend your access of this website at any time without notice for security, general administration, maintenance or any other reason. We will inform you of such action if reasonably possible.
We may provide links to other web sites or resources. We are not responsible for these and we do not endorse their content. If you choose to follow any of these links you are leaving this website.
In order to maintain the integrity of this website we reserve the right to forward contact details to our ISP and, where requested to do so, to the Police or other regulatory authorities. We may also forward contact details to any third party where a complaint arises concerning your access of this website and where that use is deemed by us to be inconsistent with these Terms.
Your Obligation To Us
You agree that you will only use this website in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use this website to create and transmit any material which is fraudulent, defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing nature, or which may, in our judgment, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person, or post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or take any other action that would change or destroy any programs forming part of this website.
You are responsible for obtaining the equipment and paying all telephone charges necessary to access and use this website. You are responsible for making your own back-up arrangements.
You agree not to use this website or the services made available to you on or via this website such that you cause the whole or part of this website or such services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or is in any way impaired.
You accept responsibility and liability for the completeness and accuracy of any communication you send to us and we will not be liable for any consequences of any incomplete or incorrect communication.
These Terms may be amended by us from time to time. They may also be extended to include other terms applicable to specific products or services offered by us from time to time.
Limitation of Liability
We make no warranty as to the suitability or otherwise of computer equipment or peripherals or telecommunications services you use for accessing this website, which is your sole responsibility, nor do we warrant that the site is free of errors or viruses, worms, cancelbots or "Trojan horses". We shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such failures or destructive features.
You acknowledge that our obligations and liabilities in respect of the services provided and the information made available on this website are exhaustively defined in these Terms. You agree that our express obligations and warranties made in these Terms are in lieu of and to the exclusion (to the fullest extent permitted by law) of any other warranty, condition, term or undertaking of any kind.
You acknowledge that this website is provided only on the basis set out in these Terms. Your uninterrupted access of this website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this website. We do not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any inability to access use this website whatsoever.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms and to the maximum extent permissible by law, we will not be liable (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused even if we have been advised of their possibility
We accept liability without limit for fraud or for death or injury to the extent it results from our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents in the course of their engagement hereunder
Governing Laws and Regulations
This website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of this website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access this website.
Anything contained in this website may only be appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in the jurisdiction of England and Wales. Those who access this website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations of England and Wales. You should obtain legal advice in cases of doubt. These Terms are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising hereunder. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our employees, representatives, and agents, harmless against any claim, suit, action, or other proceeding brought against any of us, our employees, representatives, or agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against us, our employees, representatives, suppliers, or agents is based on or arises in connection with:
your access and/or use of this website;
any breach by you of these Terms;
a claim that this website or any part of it as a result of your access:
infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, or
is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party;
any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, this website by you; or
any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein.
We may terminate these Terms, including without limitation any right granted in relation to Downloads and your right to access and use this website and its content and materials at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice.
Where notified of a termination, you shall immediately destroy all materials, and copies thereof, obtained from this website and your password.
Changes To The Website
You accept that we have the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of this website and/or the System at any time without notice at our sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in you being unable to access this website and/or the System.
If you have any query in respect of these Terms or have an issue or query relating to a specific Restaurant or Reservation (including cancellations), please click here to contact us
2 for £8.99 Main Meals
1. This offer entitles the holder to 2 main meals for £8.99 from our Daytime Value Menu.
2. This offer is available on orders placed and paid for between 12pm – 6pm Monday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays, Christmas Day and Boxing Day. If an odd number of mains are ordered, the mains with the lowest standard menu price will be included in the deal.
3. Starters, desserts and drinks are not included in the price.
4. Only one discount per party (max party size of 6).
5. The discount is void if sold on and is non-transferable.
6. There is no cash alternative and this offer cannot be used with any other offer, discount, promotion or Whitbread Privilege Card Scheme, however it can be used with Bonus Club points based vouchers but not Bonus Club celebratory offers or promotions (such as birthday or anniversary vouchers).
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time and without prior notice and their decision shall be final. The promotion is non-transferable.
Kids eat free breakfast
This offer applies to Brewers Fayre restaurants situated next to Premier Inn hotels
Free breakfast for two children aged 15 and under when purchasing a £8.99 breakfast. This offer is available daily until 10.30am.
This offer applies to Brewers Fayre restaurants not situated next to Premier Inn hotels
One child aged 10 or under eats free only when one adult purchases an Ultimate Cooked Breakfast Meal Deal or Ultimate Vegetarian Breakfast Meal Deal. This offer is available everyday 7.00am until 10.30am. The choice of kids breakfast is a Cooked Breakfast, a Vegetarian Cooked Breakfast, eggs on toast, Continental Breakfast, baked beans on toast or a 3 egg omelette. This offer is available daily until 10.30am.
1. The promoter is: Whitbread Group PLC ("Whitbread") (company no. 00029423) whose registered office is at Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU5 5XE.
2. The free prize draw is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over at the date on which they enter the draw, except for employees of the promoter, its group companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with this free prize draw and any member of their respective immediate families.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this free prize draw, but to enter you must swipe your loyalty rewards card when paying your bill. Each swipe will be entered into the draw, but only one entry per day will be entered into the draw.
4. By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Closing date for entry will be 30th June 2021. After this date no further entries to the free prize draw will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the free prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the free prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The prize is as follows: 30 winners will be chosen at random to win free meals for a year, the winners will receive a unique code which can be used once per month from August 2021 until July 2022 (inclusive). The monthly voucher will be valid for an amount up to £40.00 per month. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Transport is not provided. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by 16th July 2021.
10. The 30 winners will be notified by Email within 24 hours of the winner selection date, by sending the unique code using the email address that the winner used to register their loyalty card, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s). No alternative winners will be selected if codes are not utilised.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner(s) name will be available 28 days after closing date by contacting 0333 234 1452
16. Entry into the free prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. Whitbread‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
19. Whitbread also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.